If you are one of the 37,000 franchise units operating in NZ reading this article, you most likely can relate to the fact that your growth opportunities could be limited by lack of systems for your front-line workers to interact your customers, as well as collaborate and communicate internally.
Whether your people are behind the counter, onsite, in clinics, or on the phone, they are the first to engage with your customers, the first to represent your brand and the first to see your products and services in action. First line workers are the backbone to some of the world’s largest industries, and that is no different in our country. In New Zealand, recent surveys indicate that more than 124,000 people form part of our franchising industry first line.
As a franchisor or franchisee, you need technology that enables your business and your people: technology that’s affordable on a small-business budget and doesn’t restrict your future growth.
Business solutions from Microsoft, customised by Lancom Technology to meet your needs, help you move away from the complexity of traditional IT infrastructure, so you can focus on the things you enjoy about running your franchising business, such as enabling your staff to better connect with your customers.
The benefits of considering a system that maximises the impact of your first line workforce is endless. Some examples include:
- Grow efficiently. Cloud-based business solutions from Microsoft can be implemented quickly and maintained easily, and you can cost-effectively scale as your needs change or business grows. By automating business processes for HR, finance, supply chain, and sales team management, you can increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Digitise your HR business processes. Create, update and manage schedules and tasks. Publish shift schedules to let employees request time off or swap shifts, manage schedules from anywhere on mobile devices or the web, and provide real time input about tasks assignments. Track work, complete forms, and automate team processes.
- Connect with customers. A connected business solution can help you gain deeper customer insights, manage and grow sales, and maintain profitable, loyal customer relationships. From surfacing insights based on compiled customer data to zeroing in on the most promising leads and customer buying trends, the right data-driven solution can help you stay focused on success.
- Do business anywhere. No matter what devices your team uses or where they need to work, they can stay connected to key data like customer details, product information, and order status to deliver better customer service and respond at the speed of business.
- Safeguard your business. Maintain your customers’ trust by keeping their data protected and your systems compliant and secure. A proven business system built on Microsoft technology can help you prepare for the unexpected and mitigate risk with both physical and virtual security. And since your data is always on call, you can rely on guaranteed uptime and data redundancy to help protect you from a potentially catastrophic loss.
Get started today. With flexible, scalable technology that simplifies your operational processes and helps you work more efficiently, you’ve got what you need to evolve your business, improve customer relationships, and enable your workers to work smarter. Lancom is here to guide you every step of the way in your journey. Let us help you explore how Microsoft Office 365 can help you transform today, and in the future.
Start maximising the impact of your workers today! Register for a commitment free consultation with Lancom’s business experts, and discover the solution that is right for you. Register here.